Projector Review: Optoma DS3084PM Projector Screen

5:20 PM

Optoma DS3084PM Projector Screen

Optoma DS3084PM 84" Manual Pull-Down Projector Screen (4:3 Standard)

Optoma DS3084PMDesigned for use with all front projecting LCD and DLP projectors / Wall and Ceiling mount / Wide Viewing / 4:3 Format Easy, pull-down system locks at intervals for a variety of projection sizes.

The Optoma manual wall and ceiling pull down screens are ideal for meeting rooms, classrooms and home environments. The stylish case design allows flush mounting to the ceiling or wall. An easy, pull-down system locks at intervals to fit a variety of projection formats.

*Ideal for meeting rooms, classrooms, and home environments
*84-inch diagonal screen, 4:3 standard aspect ratio
*50.4-by-67.2-inch viewing area
*Stylish case design for flush mounting to ceiling or wall
*Easy, pull-down system locks at intervals for a variety of projection sizes

Customer Review: the replacement works I got the screen but at first it doesn't retract at all. the worse thing is that the screen fell out of the enclosure within 2 days. luckily I bought it from amazon so I got a replacement within a few days. The replacement works perfectly, I can easily retract it completely . I bought the cheap optoma ep716, so this is more than enough for the SVGA projector. The result is pretty bright and clear picture and I am happy with it. I only give it 4 star since it failed me once.

Customer Review: basic screen - you get what you paid

Got excited to find this screen shipped at such a good price. Received brand new in factory perfect box. Well packed. The box and screen are labeled "Panoview". The hanging components are the same of some other "no name" brand that I found on eBay. Still price was cheaper than eBay. The screen material feels like rubberized, so I guess you can make good on cleaning with a damp cloth. The screen has a 2" black frame literally painted on top of the screen. The screen material is thick, so it doesn't feel like it will tear easily.

It reminds me of the plastic used to cover a picnic table. The mechanism makes it easy to pull down and fix it at any length you want. It will stay. My problem has been to find an easy way of making it roll up all the way. I found that the easiest way to store, is to pull the screen all the way out, give it a quick tug and let it roll quickly, keeping control of the pull-handle at all times so it doesn't crash at the top. For me it was very easy to install hanging from the ceiling.

You can also fasten to a wall by putting two screws almost all the way. The plastic end covers of the screen have slots that lock on the screw heads. Image reflection from my Infocus X1 looks good from many angles, even during daylight but no direct sun. An affordable screen is what I was looking for and I can live with it. I would spend more money on a better screen, if this was not my first home theater "system".


Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , ,

<< Home

Site Map

shabby chic decor | cheap gift idea, outdoor wood furniture | bed sheets | computer parts | final fantasy, naruto, inuyasha
Exchange Links Here