Projector Review: Benq MP610 DLP Projector VGA2000 Review

5:56 PM

Benq MP610 DLP Projector VGA2000 Review

Benq MP610Enjoy perfect colors with the MP610's unique color matching technology. The new generation golden ration color wheel balances true color saturation and maximizes color accuracy. There are no limitations when using the MP610. It captures rich, true-to-life spectrums for the greatest visual satisfaction.To ensure whisper quiet operation, BenQ adopts special airflow design to cool down the system temperature, which creates a very effective sound baffle. The last color wheel mounting technique in its turn enhances stability. Because of this combination, the BenQ MP610 reduces audible noise to just 25 dB, ensuring an undisturbed meeting environment.

Technical Details
Resolution: 800 x 600
Brightness: 2000 ANSI Lumens
Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
No. of Colors: 16.7 million
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Native/16:9 Selectable

Customer Review: FANTASTIC

When I first began searching for projectors, I saw them only as a very distant alternative to a flat-panel. I wanted to save space in my room and spend less than $700, so I figured a flat-panel display would be perfect for me. However, when I went searching for these TV's I realized the biggest screen I was going to get (for my budget) was somewhere between 23"-30" (if I wanted something with half-decent picture). At this point, I started looking for something I had previously only dreamed about, a projector. But I still only wanted to spend under $700.

Needless to say, I spent many hours online searching for a projector to match both my price specifications and quality. I narrowed my selection down to 3 or 4, the MP610 eventually won me over. I have had this projector only for this long 4th of July weekend, but I have tried my best to put it through its paces. Currently, I have everything connected to the Mp610, inclding: cable, Ps2, VCR, and my laptop. All look fanastic. The only problem I have with the Mp610 is the lack of connections that came with it.

I had a hell of a time connecting the audio (through computer speakers), and spent about $75 on misc. wires and connections. If you know your AV equipment than this item should be a fun challenge (as i thought it was), but if you don't then maybe get a more user friendly projector. Overall, this is a great buy (so far), and I have no real complaints. The projector looks great, runs quiet (but a little hot), and the picture is fantastic for the price.

Plus- I bought from amazon, standard shipping. Amazon estimated a 10-day delivery and it got here in 2-days. AWESOME.

Customer Review: BenQ MP610

With it's 2000 lumens and sleek black casing this projector ROCKS! The color saturation is one of the best that I have seen in it's price range. It also has a 4000 hour lamp (in eco mode) and is very quiet. The only disappointment is when you play XBOX360 in HD 1080i resolution the image does not fill the whole screen, (it's like watching a wide screen dvd movie w/ the black bars on top and bottom.) This is due to it's native resolution. For the price I feel that it was a very good investment and would recommend this to anyone who enjoys video games, sports and movies.
Buy here

Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , ,

<< Home

Site Map

shabby chic decor | cheap gift idea, outdoor wood furniture | bed sheets | computer parts | final fantasy, naruto, inuyasha
Exchange Links Here